Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference, Short Ceilings, and Paper Mache


One of the many things I loved about General Conference

A Hermana in our Ward sent a very concerned message to us that we should be attending conference and that we were completely letting her down. We had gone to watch conference with all the elders in our zone. Conference was incredible. All the Americans piled in an office together to watch it in English, mainly to hear the actual voices. This was completely worth it just to listen to Elder Dube. The other elders said that the Spanish interpreter had a really high voice. We slept over with the zone leaders one night and the district leaders the other night.  

The buildings here are built for smaller people. I have a bit of scaring on my head now.

I won't tell you what this is
 

 These are made out of paper. Incredibly impressive.  They use glue and slices of cardstock
 

We experimented cleaning the bathroom with Coke. We heard that it works and we don’t like Coke. It actually did work. . . . some.

Mom said the next Hobbit is coming out. Oh John Thorton - why aren’t you real?    
 
I gotta go but I will give you a good update on our area next week. So good to see the photos you put on dropbox. I kind of forget about the outside world here.
Also have your listened to "the Joseph Smith papers" podcast? Very good!
Speen

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Spencer writes so well and sends such great photos! Stefan never sends photos... :( I'm happy to see Spence doing so well.

    ReplyDelete